WE ARE HIRING!!!
CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE
Are you POSITIVE and CREATIVE?
How does taking charge of your own space and those around you sound?
Do you enjoy working with people and helping them reach their goals?
Our practice is expanding, and we are looking for a charismatic, well-organized and friendly person to join our team. Dr. Rhee and her staff has been serving the San Gabriel Valley and the Los Angeles Communities since 2009. Our reputation has been to provide the highest standard of patient care and service; but most importantly, achieving EXCELLENCE.
We are searching for a Chiropractic Office Administrative with an opportunity for a future promotion as a Clinic Office Manager.
Health and wellness must be important to you, especially holistic health care. Secondly, you must enjoy being around children and take pleasure in a family-friendly environment!
Job Type: Part-time (15-20 hours per week) with growth potential to full time with benefits (TBD).
OFFICE HOURS (Subject To Change)
Monday: 1:30pm - 6:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 1:00pm
3rd Saturday Every Two Months: 8:30am - 1:00pm
Note: Lunch is 1.5 hours and approximately from 1:00pm 2:30pm based on patient schedule.
Complimentary chiropractic care.
Required Skills & Experience:
- MUST have a high school diploma and Associate Degree
- Traditional or Vocational College experience is a plus
- MUST have at least two years
- working at a doctor’s office
- customer service experience
- phone service skills
- MUST have excellent spelling and basic math
- MUST have legible handwriting
- MUST be able to multi-task
- MUST organized and detail orientated
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Office – Outlook, OneNote, Word, Excel and Power Point
Preferred But Not Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience with chiropractic care
- Billing / Health Insurance Verification and Claims
- Moderate experience with social media platforms, i.e. Facebook and Instagram
Required Personality Traits & Qualities:
- People friendly and loves helping others
- Energetic self-starter with problem solving skills
- Punctual with high awareness and sense of urgency in certain situations
- Genuine & sincere
- Fast learner and quick to respond logically
Duties & Responsibilities Are, But Not Limited To:
- Greet all patients by name with a warm smile (make them feel welcome)
- Checking patients in and out
- Label, filing and data input
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Scheduling appointments
- Responsible for keeping rooms clean and well stocked with necessary supplies
- Responsible for maintaining a steady patient flow
- In the body of your email or Cover Letter, please provide prior experience with chiropractic care; if any, work or personal. If none, please state that you have no experience with chiropractic are; but what your impression of chiropractic care is.
- Email your Cover Letter and Resume in Word or PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only resumes sent between Thursday through Saturday from 1pm to 8pm will be reviewed. Exception will be made if an explanation is provided.
- No phone calls.