WE ARE HIRING!!!
CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE
Are you POSITIVE and CREATIVE?
How does taking charge of your own space and those around you sound?
Do you enjoy working with people and helping them reach their goals?
Our practice is expanding, and we are looking for a charismatic, well-organized, and friendly person to join our team. Dr. Rhee and her staff has been serving the San Gabriel Valley and the Los Angeles Communities since 2009. Our reputation has been to provide the highest standard of patient care and service; but most importantly, achieving EXCELLENCE.
We are searching for a Chiropractic Office Administrative with an opportunity for a future promotion as a Clinic Office Manager.
MUST HAVE Skills and Experience:
- MUST have a high school diploma and Associate Degree or better
- Traditional or Vocational College experience is a plus
- MUST have at least 3 years
- working at a doctor’s office
- customer service experience
- phone service skills
- MUST have excellent spelling and basic math
- MUST have legible handwriting
- MUST be able to multi-task
- MUST be highly organized and detail orientated
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Office – Outlook, OneNote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with chiropractic care
- Billing / Health Insurance Verification and Claims
- Moderate experience with social media platforms, i.e., Facebook and Instagram
MUST HAVE Personality Traits and Qualities:
Our next ideal hire will have the following characteristics/traits.
- Highly detailed orientated
- Highly organized
- Accept leadership well
- Follow through on all tasks to completion
- Responsible (not forgetful)
- Live by their calendars
- Self-motivated (proactive and initiative)
- Holistically healthy
- Open and transparent
- Fun and joyful
- High Integrity
- Loves to learn and grow
- Committed to excellence
- People friendly
- Problem solver
- High sense of urgency
- Genuine & sincere
- Quick responder
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet all patients by name with a warm smile (make them feel welcome)
- Checking patients in and out
- Label, filing and data input
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Scheduling appointments
- Responsible for keeping rooms clean and well stocked with necessary supplies
- Responsible for maintaining a steady patient flow
- Call for insurance verification and benefits
Job Type: Part-time (up to 28 hours per week) with growth potential to full-time with benefits (TBD).
Office Hours (Subject to Change)
Monday: 01:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Tuesday: 08:30 AM – 06:30 PM
Wednesday: 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM
Thursday: 08:30 AM – 06:30 PM
Friday: 08:30 AM – 01:00 PM
3rd Sat. every two months: 08:30 AM – 01:00 PM
[Note: Lunch is 1.5 hours and approximately from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM based on patient schedule.]
- In the body of your email or Cover Letter, please provide the following:
- Prior experience with chiropractic care; if any, work or personal. If none, please state that you have no experience with chiropractic care; but what your impression of chiropractic care is.
- Include your 3 references. At least one must be a professional reference. Note their full names, your relationship with them, and their best contact phone number.
- Email your Cover Letter and Resume in Word or PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only resumes sent between Thursday through Saturday from 1pm to 8pm will be reviewed. Exception will be made if an explanation is provided.
- No phone calls.