WE ARE HIRING!!!
CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE MANAGER
Are you POSITIVE and CREATIVE?
How does taking charge of your own space and those around you sound?
Do you enjoy working with people and helping them reach their goals?
Our practice is expanding, and we are looking for a charismatic, well-organized, and friendly person to join our team. Dr. Rhee and her staff has been serving the San Gabriel Valley and the Los Angeles Communities since 2009. Our reputation has been to provide the highest standard of patient care and service; but most importantly, achieving EXCELLENCE.
We are searching for a Clinic Office Manager with an opportunity for a future promotion as a Multi-Clinic Office Manager.
THIS IS A 5-STEP HIRING PROCESS!!
Please apply only if you are willing to work through all 5 steps.
MUST HAVE Skills and Experience:
- MUST have a high school diploma and Associate Degree or better
- Traditional or Vocational College experience is a plus
- MUST have at least 5-year experience as a manager
- customer service experience
- phone service skills
- MUST have excellent spelling and basic math
- MUST have legible handwriting
- MUST be able to multi-task
- MUST be highly organized and detail orientated
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Office – Outlook, OneNote, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Prior experience with chiropractic care
- Billing / Health Insurance Verification and Claims
- Moderate experience with social media platforms, i.e., Facebook and Instagram
MUST HAVE Personality Traits and Qualities:
Our next ideal hire will have the following characteristics/traits.
- Highly detailed orientated
- Highly organized
- Accept leadership well
- Follow through on all tasks to completion
- Responsible (not forgetful)
- Live by their calendars
- Self-motivated (proactive and initiative)
- Holistically healthy
- Open and transparent
- Fun and joyful
- High Integrity
- Loves to learn and grow
- Committed to excellence
- People friendly
- Problem solver
- High sense of urgency
- Genuine & sincere
- Quick responder
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintain detailed records of patient records and information into computer and files.
- Manage office and multiple employees
- Tailor care to meet the specific needs of each patient
- Collect, organize, and restock supplies in all units
- Prep and execute radiological studies and imaging
- Train new staff on all duties
- Perform routine housekeeping functions
- Successfully transition facility to use practice management software
- Take directions from the doctors
- Welcome patients and inquire as to their wellbeing since their last treatment
- Assist required training, education, and meetings
- Enter patient, procedure, and equipment into computer system
- Prep and drape patients
- Explain procedures to patients
- Assist the doctors with capturing radiography
- Answer E-mail, phone calls providing excellent customer service
- Schedule patients’ appointments including follow-up scheduling
- Explain payment options to patients
- Complete clinical procedures and gathered patient data for interpretation by a doctor
- Collected necessary payment from patients
- Insurance verification, file claims and collection
- Entered financial data into the company accounting database to be verified and reconcile
- Enter financial information and payments to guarantee that employees and vendors were paid accurately and on time
Job Type: Full-time (30+ hours per week) with growth potential to full time with benefits (TBD).
Office Hours (Subject to Change)
- Monday: 01:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Tuesday: 08:30 AM – 06:30 PM
- Wednesday: 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM
- Thursday: 08:30 AM – 06:30 PM
- Friday: 08:30 AM – 01:00 PM
- 3rd Sat. every two months: 08:30 AM – 01:00 PM
[Note: Lunch is 1.5 hours and approximately from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM based on patient schedule.]
- In the body of your email or Cover Letter, please provide the following:
- Prior experience with chiropractic care; if any, work or personal. If none, please state that you have no experience with chiropractic care; but what your impression of chiropractic care is.
- Include your 3 references. At least one must be a professional reference. Note their full names, your relationship with them, and their best contact phone number.
- Email your Cover Letter and Resume in Word or PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only resumes sent between Thursday through Saturday from 1pm to 8pm will be reviewed. Exception will be made if an explanation is provided.
- No phone calls.